Hannah Teething Necklace - Camel/Ivory
The "Hannah" teething necklace is named after a a woman of the bible that worshiped God fully, even during the hard times. She believed in God's goodness & His power! She rests in God's presence.
We know that it is a tough season when your baby is teething. This is why we pray over each necklace and pacifier clip before it is shipped out to you. Our prayers for comfort, healing, relief, patience, gentleness and rest are poured over each piece.
Why our teething necklaces are different:
- Each necklace is hand threaded onto a sturdy nylon cord, giving you peace of mind.
- The medical grade silicone beads don't go up around your neck, pulling and tangling your hair. The last think you need is hair tangled around a silicone bead while your baby is trying to find comfort from painful teething.
- We hand select beads to form modern color combinations that you will be proud to wear (even on days when your babe isn't on your hip).
- We use basic geometric shapes that fit any style.
- Each necklace is designed to be worn alone or you can layer them.
- They are affordable! We know raising kiddos is expensive, so we price our necklaces to fit every budget.
- beads are made from medical grade silicone
- strung and secured on nylon cord and plastic breakaway clasp
- knotted at the top, so the beads will not slide around
- hand wash with gentle soap and air dry
SHIPPING & IN STORE PICK-UP
Wonderfully Made offers FREE shipping on all orders over $49 within the continental United States. $5 flat rate shipping for all orders under $49. Orders are shipped Monday-Friday via United States Postal Service (USPS) First Class and Priority Mail (based on weight, destination and availability). Please email us if you need your shipment via USPS Express Mail or Internationally, as it is available at an additional charge. Insurance is not included in our free shipping. If you would like insurance added to your shipment, please notify us via email immediately after placing your order. Note: We cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen shipments.
Wonderfully Made offers in-store pick-up at our Rockwall, TX location on all orders. If you would like to pick-up your order in-store, Please select In-store pick-up as your shipping method when you are checking out. Note: If you select in-store pick-up, your order will be ready by the next business day and you will receive an email confirmation when it is ready. If you need your in-store pick-up order expedited, please send us an email and we will do our best to meet your needs.
Orders for in-stock merchandise are typically processed and shipped within 1-2 days after the order is placed. We reserve the right to cancel an order if we are unable to verify payment and/or shipment information. Please allow 3-7 business days for receipt of your order after the date you placed the order. Note: shipping and handling fees incurred to return and/or exchange your item(s) are non-refundable if an item is returned or exchanged.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Wonderfully Made is committed to customer satisfaction. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will gladly accept returns for store credit or exchange. Please click here to submit a return authorization request. Returns and/or exchanges will not be accepted for items returned without authorization code from Wonderfully Made.
Please note the following:
- All items must be returned to us within 14 days from receipt of purchase.
- All returns must be in unused/unwashed condition with the original tags still attached.
- Regular and Sale priced items can be exchanged for a different size and/or style (if available) or a store credit will be issued to apply toward a future purchase.
- Clearance priced items (40% off or greater) are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged. No exceptions.
- Since our website and brick & mortar store share an inventory, occasionally an items sells in-store the same time it sells online, therefore creating an issue in fulfilling the online order. We will do everything we can to provide a substitution, re-order the item desired or refund you for the items not available.
To make a return, simply follow the directions below:
- Visit www.wonderfullymadechildrens.com and go to Returns (listed at the bottom of the site under Customer Service). Please fill out the return form completely. Be sure to include your information, list of items you would like to return and/or exchange, and reason for return/ exchange. Enter the code provided and submit your return and/or exchange.
- We strongly recommend you ship your return to us using a shipping method that is trackable and/or insurable, as we cannot provide proper credit or exchange for items that are lost in the mail. Returns should be shipped to:
Wonderfully Made Children’s Boutique
2014 S. Goliad Street, Suite 138
Rockwall, TX 75087
- Please note returns and exchanges are typically processed within 1-2 days of the date we receive them, and you will receive an email notification informing you of the status of your return or exchange.